REFURBISHMENT AND REPAIR
The cost of retiring and renewing fleet vehicles quickly mounts up. BBS will maximise the lifespan of your fleet by providing refurbishment and repair services that help businesses re-home in-life fleet vehicles.
To help maximise new user acceptance of fleet vehicles during reallocation, the BBS team can provide a wide variety of refurbishment and repair services.
- Repairs, servicing and bodywork
- Work carried out on cars and light commercial vehicles, from high-roofed to long wheelbase
- Refurbishment of wear and tear on company vehicles during the reallocation process
- All work carried out in-house at BBS, including alloy wheel refurbishment, windscreen replacements and full servicing
- The latest technologies and a fully-trained team of highly-experienced engineers
- Accredited members of Fleet Assist
- Full valet prior to reallocation
Our refurbishment and repair service ensures the business and new users always get the most from your vehicle fleet.
- Maximise new user acceptance during fleet vehicle reallocation
- Minimise instances of expensive replacement parts; if it can be repaired, BBS will repair it in a cost effective manner
- Car and light commercial vehicles catered for
- Avoid costly repairs and penalties for battle scarred hire vehicles
- Our Fleet Assist accreditation means we sit within an approved network of fleet repairers
- Access to the 1Link system provides simple booking and consolidated invoicing
- We’ll liaise directly with windscreen and tyre providers on your behalf