When fleet vehicles are reallocated within the same business, it’s vital they’re fully inspected.
If you need to reallocate company cars within your business, BBS can ensure they’re fit for purpose and conform to industry standards before being handed to the new user.
- Comprehensive 50-point check carried out on all vehicles we inspect
- Fully qualified technicians
- All mechanical and cosmetic work agreed with you before being carried out
- Vehicles assessed within BVRLA Guidelines for fair wear and tear, with particular regard to vehicle type, age and mileage
- Digital images available online to aid decision-making process for any suggested work
It’s vital the next driver of a company vehicle receives it in the best possible condition in order to maximise user acceptance. BBS leaves no stone unturned.
- Ultimate peace of mind thanks to a 50 point inspection process and only qualified technicians utilised
- Speedy decision-making with web-based images of suggested repairs
- Fleet vehicles remain safe and road legal
- New user acceptance is maximised, and push-back minimised